The Lord has blessed our little Branch with a new building! We are excited to watch the progress of our new LDS Chapel! We are so grateful for this gift the Lord has given!
Saturday, September 25, 2010
Shingles and Walls...
The rolled roofing has been placed on the entire roof! Also, we have noticed a retaining wall beginning to be built in the back (West side). Looking awesome! Wonder where the Steeple went....
Thanks for maintaining this blog! That is my daddy there in the middle sporting one of those golden shovels at the groundbreaking. I know my siblings & I all like to track how things are coming along! We are so excited for our Concordia saints!! It will be such a blessing to have fewer stairs to navigate...
Thanks for maintaining this blog! That is my daddy there in the middle sporting one of those golden shovels at the groundbreaking. I know my siblings & I all like to track how things are coming along! We are so excited for our Concordia saints!! It will be such a blessing to have fewer stairs to navigate...
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the visuals!